Shona Sibary. Big, fat, “scary”, lying bitch.

18 Feb

shona

Remember this:

So, the Daily Mail legal team sent me a strongly worded email, and threatened to sue me for ….who the fuck knows or cares?

shona 5

IMG_6750 copy

I told them to fuck off.

Shortly thereafter, I received another email containing an address that belongs to neither Pixie nor myself, but does have something to do with our website.

shona 4

The same day, Pixie’s phone was hacked!  Our WordPress account was deleted from that one specific phone, because everybody knows if you delete information from one access point, it automatically disappears from the universe.

Retards.

And looky here:  Shona, genius that she is, has admitted that SHE is the one who found the address tangentially related to our site.

Oh look – my photo is still on your site. Isn’t it time up? And on the basis that one of you lives in Hackney shouldn’t you paying slightly more attention to UK law??

shona 3

As an aside, the address is NOT in Hackney, but clever Shona responded to my comment with the CORRECT address almost instantly, confirming again that she was the hacker.

The lady, she is as smart as she is beautiful!

Let’s keep in mind that Shona ALSO admitted that she lies when she writes her columns.  One doesn’t have to be gullible to believe the truth, does one?

And you’re stupid and gullible enough to take everything you read in a national newspaper – literally.

shona 2

I know, I know.  That’s a lot of pictures of Shona.  Sorry about that.

I wonder if the editors at the Daily Mail would approve of phone hacking and writers who confess to lying in their columns? Wait?  Hasn’t there been some kind of phone hacking scandal recently in the UK?  Does the Daily Mail know Shona plays that little game, too? After a busy day making shit up and presenting it as an honest reflection of reality, she engages in a little internet stalking and pathetic attempts at intimidation.

I wonder if her boss knows that?

Guess we’ll find out, won’t we?

You’re taking on the wrong bitch, bitch.

PS: the B stands for bitch

17 Responses to “Shona Sibary. Big, fat, “scary”, lying bitch.”

1. pumpsix February 19, 2013 at 00:34 #

She looks like (what I would expect if) she has had a live scorpion shoved up her ass.

2. Ami February 19, 2013 at 00:43 #

Gosh, she really adds credibility to journalism, doesn’t she? That’s a face that wouldn’t lie.

3. happycrow February 19, 2013 at 05:08 #

Isn’t it cute how the ones who break the law always try to hide behind it?

4. Alex February 19, 2013 at 05:26 #

the bad thing about trying sue sites like these is that the authors of articles featured on them tend to make news about them pop up almost immediately like people addicted to instagram having lunch (i think i need to work on the snappy anologies). good luck trying to take this one down shona, you’ll need it

5. Odysseus February 19, 2013 at 05:35 #

Hmmm….Why does phone hacking and British journalism ring a bell, or is it only evil when the wrong journalists do it? Me thinks the Daily Mail might not like the fruit of a counter-suit.

Of course all this assumes that this isn’t simply Shona lying, and sending a fake email from a fictional person in the legal department.

One also wonders what a two minute search of the Daily Mail’s gossip section would turn up on pictures of people’s children and unkind comments upon them without their permission or authorization. I’m sure they’ve never published a paparazzi’s photograph.

Pot, kettle, pretty darn dark.

6. driversuz February 19, 2013 at 09:33 #

I wonder if the Daily Mail’s competition knows about this….

7. Fuzzy Dunlop February 19, 2013 at 16:07 #

“The lady, she is as smart as she is beautiful!”

She’ll probably take that as a compliment. :)

8. Bee February 19, 2013 at 16:11 #

Some large corporations bluff about legal matters. I had a legal dispute with a large corporation. They told me that they were not going to obey the law in question because, “it was poorly written.” I pushed back by mailing them a letter, certified mail. After that, they caved and followed the law in question.

9. Mike Hunter February 20, 2013 at 02:50 #

Those British journalists sure do like their phone hacking don’t they? It must be something in the water. I’m just going to watch judgy bitch sit back and smash this whiny pig.

10. Sam March 2, 2013 at 21:58 #

So have they said anything new?

11. Ayurvedic Yogi April 15, 2013 at 00:01 #

It looks like she has Bell’s Palsy which is a medical condition one cannot help so any comments about her being ugly are just juvenile and lame, people.

• Sam April 21, 2013 at 16:20 #

I believe she called herself ugly in one of her articles as well. It’s also the same article where she blasted people that were beautiful calling us idiots and boring.

12. Harpy July 4, 2013 at 08:23 #

Have you seen her latest foul attention seeking crap? She has a photo of herself with poor beaten-up daughter Flo, with the caption “Unplanned: Their eldest daughter Florence was conceived during break-up sex”. Even if she freely admits that it’s all made up, surely this is still utterly appalling?

• princesspixiepointless July 4, 2013 at 11:01 #

I just read the article. It was honest and raw, and i think something maybe a few women out there feel. Overall though, it was just deeply sad.
      Although Shona’s private life is admittedly used for financial freelance journalism, as seen throughout Shona’s career, and as she has stated previously that
      it is made up….then why not write fiction, or keep it under a pseudonym. This one, seems overtly confessional and her insecurity too easily given up for sale…

13. Aphrodite September 5, 2014 at 22:36 #

How come she looks so weird? And yes I’ve read the post :)